Le Sex Gods Announced for AEW Dynamite
Exciting news for AEW fans as Le Sex Gods, Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara, have been announced for this week’s episode of AEW Dynamite. The duo will be delivering their final promos before their highly anticipated match at the Grand Slam Dynamite event in New York City next week.
Jericho and Guevara are looking to settle any lingering issues between them with this Grand Slam match and then focus on their journey towards the AEW World Tag Team Titles. It is worth noting that this match will be the first-ever encounter between Jericho and Guevara, adding an extra layer of excitement for the fans.
The updated card for this week’s Dynamite, taking place at the Heritage Bank Center in Cincinnati, OH, is as follows:
- We will hear from Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara before their one-on-one match at Grand Slam
- Don Callis will unveil his next masterpiece
- “Hangman” Adam Page vs. ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champion Brian Cage
- Britt Baker vs. Hikaru Shida vs. Toni Storm vs. Nyla Rose to determine the challenger for AEW Women’s World Champion Saraya at Grand Slam
- Roderick Strong vs. ROH World Television Champion Samoa Joe in the non-title finals of the Grand Slam World Title Eliminator. The winner will go on to challenge ROH World Tag Team Champion MJF for his AEW World Title at Grand Slam
- AEW International Champion Jon Moxley defends against Big Bill
Make sure to stay tuned to WrestlingHeadlines.com for more updates on this exciting event.
The post New Segment Revealed for the Grand Slam Go-Home Edition of AEW Dynamite appeared first on Wrestling Headlines.
Originally posted at: Read More